Consult, Guide, Connect.
The constant change in Medicaid pharmacy benefits requires a dedicated, diligent and concerted effort to remain two steps ahead of any opportunities and roadblocks that will inevitably arise.
That’s where we come in. We provide all the necessary tools and resources our clients need to be constantly engaged in the Medicaid process for drugs provided through pharmacy and physician services.
From strategic planning to day-to-day operations, here are some examples of Artia's Medicaid services:
- Pre-launch strategic planning, which includes pricing, market uptake, potential barriers (prior authorization) and operational timetables.
- Strategic Preferred Drug List (PDL) bid development
- Preferred Drug List (PDL) bid analysis
- Bid submission
- Bid tracking
- Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee (P&T Committee) tracking and announcements
- P&T Committee PDL recommendations
- Timely updates on any developments and programs that impact Medicaid pharmaceutical reimbursement
- Medicaid training for staff
- Assist with providing access to key Medicaid decision makers
- Quarterly financial bid reporting
- P&T committee representation
- PDL bid recommendations
- Pre-bid vendor feedback